Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's been a busy last month or so with ski season underway, college applications, and the holidays.  I'm excited it's now 2011! I've taken some pictures over the past month or two or whatever it has been since I last updated my blog.

The camera doesn't capture the amazing view of Oslo from the ski trail.

Marianne, Anders and I skiing Christmas Eve

Santa and Santa's helper for Ragnar's brother's children.  Comical.

A view from the Metro that goes past Holmenkollen ski jump to Frognerseteren.

New Years Eve with some of the boys.

January 1st we went for a hike and the view of Holmenkollen ski jump was pretty cool.

Trying to get the picture of Oslo from the short hike we went.

This weekend I have my first Norgescup races.  I'll be going 10k skate friday, classic sprint saturday, followed by a 15k classic race sunday.  I hope it will be a good weekend of racing.  I think the Norgescup is home to the highest level of Junior racing in the world along with World Juniors.  This will be a good experience and it is still early in the winter so I'm not too worried about top results yet.

I head back to school Wednesday which will be okay.  I guess I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment